Saturday, May 28, 2016

Homemade Healthy Coffee Creamer


Well, I'm back again with another healthy recipe for you!

If you're like me, then you struggle to know what to put in your coffee that isn't full of calories, chemicals, and unclean ingredients!! I do LOVE regular, sugary flavored coffee creamers. But when I'm trying to follow the 21 Day Fix eating plan, and trying to cut out all the junk, then I need some help when it comes to coffee!!

I can drink it black, but I prefer some sort of flavoring. I have tried bulletproof coffee, and LOVE it, but right now, I am out of organic, grass-fed butter. Sooooo, I looked on Pinterest and found this great recipe for coffee creamer!! You just mix it into your coffee, and then blend it up! You will have a frothy, sweet coffee treat without the guilt, chemicals, or calories!! Try it and see if you like it!!



Homemade Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer
Modern Hippie Housewife

Ingredients:
3/4 cup coconut oil, organic (soft but not melted)
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 Tbs. cocoa powder

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk them until they are well combined.

Store in a glass jar with a sealed lid!!



>>>>>>>>>>This is how you use this creamer!!

Brew your favorite cup of coffee (she suggests 2 cups.)

Add 1-2 tbsp. of coconut oil coffee creamer to your hot coffee. You can also add a teaspoon of grassfed butter, if you have it.

Use a blender or mini bullet blender, and blend the coffee and creamer on high for about 5 seconds.

Enjoy!!!!!!

Let me know below if you've tried it!




No comments:

Post a Comment